ZD420 Healthcare Printer confiigurator
All ZD420 printers have:
- EPL and ZPL firmware (SGD, XML, Unicode)
- Thermal Transfer and Direct Thermal print modes.
All ZD420 printers include:
- Power Supply with UK and Euro power cord,
- USB cable,
- Quick Start Guide,
- Safety Guide
- Accessories CD, which includes User and Programming Manuals,
- ZebraDesigner label design software,
- Windows drivers and set up utilities.
All ZD420 standard configurations include:
- 256MB SDRAM (8MB user available),
- 512MB Flash (64MB user available),
- Real Time Clock (RTC),
- Moveable Sensor ¹,
- USB 2.0,
- USB Host
- Bluetooth Low Energy (BTLE).
All ZD420 WLAN and Bluetooth configurations include standard configuration features plus dual Wi-Fi certified WLAN (IEEE 802.11ac) and MFi certified Bluetooth v4.1 radios.
All ZD420 printers can be upgraded in the field to accept Serial or 10/100 Ethernet connectivity modules, and Peel or Cutter media handling modules, or change the printhead resolution.